Dazzle Rapid Action Filter Cleanse
Rapid Action Filter Cleanse is a fast acting filter cleaner, working in less than 1 hour. Traditional filter cleaners require 12 – 24 hours to do their job. The unique formulation allows filter cleaning to be done in a fraction of the time, making this a much easier job to perform regularly. Formulated with Hydrogen Peroxide and powerful cleansers and degreasers, it can be used with sand, cartridge and DE filters. A clean filter media filters better while requiring less frequent backwashing or rinsing. Clearer water and less work. A perfect combination.
Cleans Filter Media Fast
Size: 800 ML
Product Code: DAZ05005
- Effectively cleans all types of filter medias including sand, glass, cartridges, DE elements
- Disinfects the media with accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)
- Powerful, biodegradable surfactants emulsify, release and removes oils, greases, grime and other contaminants that aren’t effectively removed with normal backwashing or rinsing
- Dissolves rust, scale deposits and other causes of media ‘hardening’ that reduces filter efficiency
- Whitens cartridges to like new appearance
- Completely safe to backwash onto the lawn or garden or dispose to the drain or storm sewer
- Works fast, works effectively to restore filtration to consistent, high performance level
- Recommended a minimum of once per year, usually at pool closing so the filter media sits for the winter in a clean state
- A mid-summer cleaning is also recommended, especially for pools that;
- Have higher than average bather loads
- Experience high pollen and/or other heavy organic loading
- After any problem that has put strain on the filtration system, including;
- Cloudy water
- Chlorine Demand
- Discoloured water from metals and/or staining
- Scale formations
- Sand filters: use the entire bottle (800 mls) with each cleaning for average sized filter
- Cartridge & DE: use the entire bottle (800 mls). Mix in a solution of hot water and soak for 1 hour, if possible, for best results.
- Always wear rubber gloves when handling filter media
- For Sand/Glass Media Filters:
- Pour the product into the pump and secure the lid
- With the dial valve on ‘Rinse’ or ‘Backwash,’ turn the pump on until the product is pumped into the filter tank ( 3 – 5 seconds)
- Allow to soak for minimum 15 minutes. 1 hour is ideal.
- Backwash thoroughly.
- For Cartridge & DE filters:
- Remove cartridge(s) and DE elements from filter housing.
- Carefully remove as much debris as possible with a spray hose.
- Mix Dazzle Rapid Action Filter Cleanse and hot water (if possible) in a plastic pail, laundry tub or filter cleaning container.
- Submerse and soak for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Rinse well with water.
- Allow cartridge/elements to dry – this will tighten the fibres and improve performance.
- Reassemble and return to use.
About the Brand
Currently no reviews yet