Pristiva Premium Shock
A periodic shock treatment designed specifically for the Pristiva system and salt pools. Ideal for use whenever a shock treatment is required for a salt pool. Premium shock is a formulated shock that also includes clarifiers and other water enhancers. Also used for application immediately following a Pristiva Primer addition as part of the Pristiva system for salt pools. Ideal for pool opening and closing.
Shock Treatment Designed Specifically for Salt Pools
Size: 950 g
Product Code: PRC35150
- Shock treatment designed specifically for salt water pools.
- Use for pool opening and closing, periodic shock treatment, problem solver.
- Formulated to raise sanitizer level, clarify and enhance water.
- After opening and prior to fall closing.
- Immediately after the addition of Pristiva Primer.
- Weekly during the primary swimming weeks of the summer.
- Immediately after inclement weather/any time water appears dull and hazy.
- Add 125 g per 10,000 L of water.
- Do not use the pool after shocking until the chlorine residual drops to 3 ppm or less.
- Remove solar blanket or cover.
- The best time to apply is in the evening.
- Add immediately after application of Pristiva Primer (if used).
- Apply Pristiva Premium Shock, with the pump and filter running, slowly through a clean skimmer that is free of any other chemicals or equipment.
- Alternatively, the product can be broadcast over the surface of the pool (preferably in the deep end). If water temperature is less than 20°C, brush immediately after application to ensure quick dissolving of active ingredient.
- Leave solar blanket off for a minimum of 8 hours afterwards.
About the Brand
Pristiva sets a new standard of excellence in salt water care. Developed after extensive research and rigorous field testing, Pristiva was designed to meet the specific needs and challenges of salt water pools. The result is easy to use products that create unmatched salt water protection, incredible comfort and picture-perfect results.
Currently no reviews yet