Pristiva Primer is a must-have in any salt water pool. It protects pool equipment and finishes against scale, staining, corrosion, cloudy water and algae in salt water pools. It optimizes the performance of the salt chlorine generator while preserving cell life. And, it even enhances the water comfort and feel of a salt water pool due to isotonic advantage. Recommend this product for newly filled pools or converting a traditional chlorine pool to salt water, any pool switching to the Pristiva System from an existing salt water pool and for on-going salt pool maintenance (monthly).
Monthly Treatment for Salt Pools – Prevents Scale, Stains, Corrosion and More
Size: 1 KG
Product Code: PRC35140
- Protects equipment and finishes against staining, scaling and corrosion in salt water pools.
- Optimizes the performance of the salt chlorine generator while preserving cell life.
- Enhances water comfort and feel in salt water pools due to its isotonic advantage.
- Replaces the need for algicides, clarifiers and stain/scale/corrosion prevention products.
- Reduced maintenance; fewer steps, products and costs.
- Improved water clarity, comfort and algae protection.
- Converting from a traditional chlorine pool to salt water or switching to the Pristiva System from an existing salt pool.
- Monthly for on-going salt pool maintenance.
- At pool opening and closing.
- Can be used as part of the Pristiva Salt Water Maintenance System or to improve results in a traditional salt water pool.
- Initially converting to the Pristiva System: apply 1 kg per 40,000-50,000L.
- Once a month thereafter: 1 kg per 80,000-100,000L.
- Pool opening and closing: 1 kg per 80,000-100,000L.
- Note: Use entire contents of bottle; round dosage rates up to the full bottle.
- Apply Pristiva Premium Shock immediately after Pristiva Primer application.
Note: Water sources containing high levels of metals, minerals or calcium hardness may require more frequent additions.
- With pump running, slowly pour directly in a clean skimmer.
- Keep water circulating for minimum 6 hours.
- There may be a temporary increase in filter pressure until the product dissolves, do not backwash for at least 6 hours.
- Shock with Pristiva Premium Shock following application.
Note: Other Stain, Scale or Corrosion Prevention products are not needed when using Pristiva Primer. Do not use any other type of stain and scale protection with the Pristiva Program as it may interfere with the protection it provides.
Primer contains no scale-producing phosphates or sulfates.
About the Brand
Pristiva sets a new standard of excellence in salt water care. Developed after extensive research and rigorous field testing, Pristiva was designed to meet the specific needs and challenges of salt water pools. The result is easy to use products that create unmatched salt water protection, incredible comfort and picture-perfect results.
Currently no reviews yet