1″ bromine tablets (Bromo-Chloro-Dimethylhydantoin) for controlling harmful micro-organisms in hot tub water. Slow dissolving tablets for use in auto brominators or in floating dispensers.
Slow-Dissolving Bromine Tablets
Size: 800 GM
Product Code: DAZ08501
- Bromine sanitizer in slow dissolving, tablet form.
- Bromine is highly effective in keeping hot tub water safe (3-5 ppm).
- Kills germs and micro-organisms fast:
- Effective in wider pH range
- Remains effective even when combined with nitrogen (from bather wastes, rainfall).
- Gentler on bathers in most cases
- Use only as primary sanitizer:
- Use Dazzle Bromine Granules to boost level
- Use as needed to maintain 3 – 5 ppm on a continuous basis. Test before using the hot tub.
- Slow dissolving tablets lend themselves well to a controlled release of bromine.
- In general – a hot tub will use approximately 5 – 10 grams per 1,000 litres per day.
- Each tablet weighs approx. 20 grams.
- Typical usage is 2 – 4 tablets per week per 1,000 L.
- Usage is dependent on bather loads, temperature, overall care and maintenance, use of other products, etc.
- Use a test kit or test strips to check.
- Bromine Tablets should be placed in floating dispenser or controlled feeder.
- Best approach is to fill the dispenser or feeder with the number of tablets required to treat for a week or pre-determined period.
- Use Dazzle Bromine Granules to establish the residual or to boost when < 3 ppm.
- Use Dazzle Amaze or Amaze Plus for weekly shock treatments.
About the Brand
Your hot tub should be a healthy place to relax and enjoy good company. Whether you are looking for products to maintain your hot tub or to solve a water care problem, the Dazzle Hot Tub Care line has what you need.
Currently no reviews yet