$23.29 – $54.44
A high quality alkaline mineral that raises total alkalinity levels in pool water. Quality matters with balancing products so they don’t introduce unwanted impurities. When Total Alkalinity is balanced, corrosion of pool surfaces is reduced and pH is buffered effectively, making it less likely to shift. Effectively managing Total Alkalinity will enhance the performance of other pool chemicals by improving their efficiency, reducing their waste and the associated cost and environmental impact from that.
Raises Total Alkalinity Level
Size: 1 KG
Product Code: DAZ04001
Size: 4 KG
Product Code: DAZ04002
Size: 8 KG
Product Code: DAZ04003
- 180 grams per 10,000 litres raises total alkalinity by 10 ppm.
- Always adjust total alkalinity before making any pH or calcium hardness adjustments.
- Always add Dazzle Alkalinity Plus with the pump and filter operating.
- Sprinkle or broadcast evenly across the surface of the water.
- If a significant quantity is required, the dosage can be split into multiplWhy:
- Raises total alkalinity of swimming pool water to prevent corrosion and pH bounce.
- A prolonged alkalinity that is low will cause the following problems;
- A pH that is difficult to balance consistently. Alkalinity buffers pH, limiting its movement. An imbalanced pH has the ability to cause significant damage and other issues very quickly.
- Pool water that is corrosive or acidic. Corrosive water dissolves surfaces, shortening their life.
- Metallic surfaces are susceptible to corrosion
- Plaster finishes will etch
- Vinyl can wrinkle and lose its elasticity
- Dazzle Alkalinity Plus uses the finest quality mineral available for swimming pools.
- Food-grade product with no impurities
- Fast-dissolving with no residues
- Fine, granular form
- See your Dazzle™ Retailer for a personalized water analysis. When the total alkalinity of your pool water is low, use Dazzle Alkalinity Plus to raise it. The recommended total alkalinity level is based on your pools surface type:
- Plaster, marblesheen, fully-tiled: 80 – 125 ppm
- Vinyl, paint, fiberglass, acrylic: 125 – 150 ppm.
- e applications added 2 hours apart.
- Allow water to circulate for a minimum of 1 – 2 hours after addition before moving to other balancing requirements.
- Always test and balance pH after the application of Dazzle Alkalinity Plus.
About the Brand
Currently no reviews yet