Pristiva Acid Enhance
$31.14 – $51.58
The much safer, phosphate & sulphate-free way to lower pH & Total Alkalinity in a salt pool. A specially designed liquid acid specific for salt pools. A simply safer product – it will not burn skin and significantly reduces fuming. Helps reduce sulphate build-up which can increase the risk and extent of scaling. Common source of sulphates are dry pH reducers and non-chlorine shocks.
Safer Liquid Acid for Lowering pH and Total Alkalinity in a Salt Pool
Size: 1 L
Product Code: PRC35154
Size: 3.78 L
Product Code: PRC35155
- Reduces pH and Total Alkalinity.
- Designed specifically for the unique needs of salt water pools.
- A non-sulfate based pH and Total Alkalinity reducer (sulfates can scale).
- Safer alternative to muriatic acid.
- If pH is above 7.6 (ideal range 7.4-7.6 ppm).
- If Total Alkalinity is too high (ideal range: Plaster/Fully Tiled: 80 – 125 ppm, Vinyl/Fiberglass/Painted: 125 – 150 ppm).
- To lower Total Alkalinity: Use 200 ml per 10,000 L of pool water to lower total alkalinity by 10 ppm.
- Note: Do not add more than 200 ml per 10,000 L per day to slowly lower total alkalinity without reducing pH to an acceptable level.
- Delay additions if the pH drops below 7.2.
- Allow the pH to rise above 7.2 (on its own) before continuing.
- Lowering pH and Total Alkalinity: Always add this product slowly to water, pouring evenly around the edges of the deep end.
- Never add through the skimmer.
- Allow water to circulate for 2 – 3 hours and re-test.
About the Brand
Pristiva sets a new standard of excellence in salt water care. Developed after extensive research and rigorous field testing, Pristiva was designed to meet the specific needs and challenges of salt water pools. The result is easy to use products that create unmatched salt water protection, incredible comfort and picture-perfect results.
Currently no reviews yet